Thursday, August 21, 2014

8/21/14 – Thursday (Blog #1)

Hey guys. Wow, it’s been 2 years, or a little more than that, actually. I can’t believe it. First off, I’m sorry for suddenly ending my updates. I know a lot of you probably stopped looking at my blog for updates. And I’m not really going to be active again, posting one a day or whatever anymore. It’s funny, because I remember how my first post was talking about how I would try to keep my blog going for a whole year, all 365 days of it, but I didn’t even get to June before I quit posting.

I guess I’ll start off with all of the things that have changed since two years ago. I’ve graduated high school. Actually, since my last blog, I was going to graduate in a few weeks. I’m about to start my third year of university. I’m going to a public university, and I’m majoring in Computer Science. I’ve made plenty of new friends, met tons of new people, but I’ve also lost a lot of old friends.

Almost all of my high school friends and I have stopped talking. I only talk to two or three of them, and I still meet with a group of my close friends every so often during school breaks. I lived at the campus dorms for my first year of college, and things were wild. So many sleepless nights, late night adventures, and random parties. It was great. I will definitely miss it. Now I live at home, commuting to school every day. I live about twenty minutes away, so I just drive to school and back every day.

I also got a car. It’s a 2005 Toyota Celica GT-S, manual. I freaking love it. It’s a carbon blue color, and all of it is stock except for an aftermarket short-shifter and lowered on the springs. I bought it from the first owner, and it was really worth it. I’ve also already gotten two speeding tickets. My first one was about $490, and my second is about $250. Both of speeding, of course. But my car gets all the girls now.

Speaking of girls, I have some great news for all of you guys. I have a girlfriend now. No more lonely nights or thoughts. No more thinking about a girl and figuring out girls or anything like that. My current girlfriend (Let’s call her G), is really perfect for me. She goes to another university, and we met through a mutual friend. But the moment I met her, I pretty much fell in love with her at first sight. I asked her out on a date, and since then, we’ve been going steady. We’ve been together for almost a year, and I’ve never been happier. 

I’ve also got a job now. I work at a website design company, and we do computer on the side. I’ve learned a lot, and it’s a really nice place. The pay sucks, but I learned a lot. I’m already good enough to teach other people. It’s a super small company, and it used to be only three people: my boss, the secretary, and myself. Now, we’ve hired four other people, two sales people, one programmer, and one marketing person. We’re even moving to another place. It’s amazing how we’re making so much money.

All in all, that’s just a super general summary of my past two years. I’ve changed a lot, both physically and mentally. I went to the gym almost every day during my first year of university. But the moment I came back home, I stopped going. I go to school every day, then work part time during my days off, and I also juggle my school clubs between all of that. And now that I’m on my summer break, I’ve been working full time, with only my weekends off. But my weekends are saved for my girlfriend, and we always go out and have fun. I think the best thing these two years is meeting her, though. Because since I’ve met her, my life has been getting better and better. I’ve already been thinking about how I should propose to her.

I most likely won’t post here for a while. If I do, it won’t be very regularly. So, I won’t feel hurt at all if you guys stop visiting or reading my blog. I’ve told you guys a lot of things in the past, and it’s been real helpful to me to understand myself. And reading back at it, it’s just really funny to see myself from that long ago. Anyways, this is getting way too long. I’ll see you guys soon. Thanks for reading.


-Omni

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting for someone to jump on here and post you'd died or something
    its good to know you're alive at least

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow us and wiseabove...

    Grrr. What's your address again in the hereafter, dear?? Mine is: 111 Rock-Solid-Ave, MilkyWeight, Seventh-Heaven - an intense, stuccoish mansion in a cul-de-sac with mountain biking trails you may conform with your thots AND a sassy, savvy, passionate antidote: an ultra-intense, kick-ass, party-hardy every, single, evening with avatars, faeries, cereal killers and front-row-seats (plus, we gotta lotta IQ-to-K2, if ya know whatEYEmean HintHint). Everything and more!! is YOURS in the Great Beyond with our eXquisite ostentation.

    Wanna join me? ...cuzz the other realm aint too cool, brudda.

    MyCrucifixIsMyFix.blogspot.com
    trustNjesus
    Infowars.com

    ReplyDelete