Saturday, January 7, 2012

1/7/12 – Saturday (Blog #7)


Alright! After today, it’ll be one full week of blogging done. That’s 7 out of 366 days of the whole year. Of course, this doesn’t mean I’ll stop my blogging after a year. It’ll be quite amazing if I actually can, but I definitely will try my best in order to blog every day. Oh, and yeah, it’s 366 days, not the usual 365, since 2012 is a leap year. I’d just like to say thank you all very much for reading my blog. Now, reading from the comments, seems a few of you want to read about M. I guess in a little celebration for myself, I’ll satisfy the audience and do that.  Oh, and Alex Rowe, I definitely have heard of a place called The Pho King, so it isn’t that weird as you think it would be, ha!

Well, luckily much didn’t happen today. I still haven’t done my homework… procrastinating until tomorrow sadly. It’ll be my last day of break tomorrow too, so I’ll have to finish everything tomorrow. I’ve mostly just been reading manga the whole day, and playing games on my phone. Oh, and you guys weren’t really specific on what you want to hear about M, so I’ll just rant a bit about her I suppose.

Let’s see. I first met her during my middle school years. But my memory is unreliable past 3-4 months, but that’s good for me, since giving too much makes it easy for stalkers. I forget what class we had together, but we didn’t really talk much. I basically didn’t even become more than an acquaintance with her, since we rarely talked except about school stuff. Skip ahead a few years of not talking, all the way to my sophomore year of school, or about two years ago, and we finally get another class together. Well, actually, we probably had other classes together, but that was the only one I remembered. It was an English class. We sat next to each other, and we talked a lot. I guess that was the beginning of our friendship you could call it. I was currently dating a girl back then, so I really didn’t talk much except about her. I guess that was stupid of me, seeing as how now I’ve fallen hard for her. All I really remember about that year was that she drew a picture for me, and gave it to me. I still keep it in my binder everyday to school. Sadly, we didn’t talk much out of class. I never even got her number, because I was pretty foolish and young. I also didn’t have texting back then, so I guess it didn’t matter.

Skip another year and a half, all the way to 2011’s Halloween; I haven’t talked to her at all since we had class together in sophomore year. I really didn’t start falling for her until then. It was at one of my friend’s party to celebrate Halloween. I didn’t even know she was going to be there, and she showed up. We talked, and laughed and chilled a bit. Everyone at the party then decided to play twister, and of course, she played. Before you guys get any funny thoughts, no, nothing happened. We played the game, and both fell, and had our fun and laughs. Halfway through the game, she realized that she showed cleavage when playing, and really didn’t want to. I’m not really sure why, but I offered her my shirt. I was wearing two anyways, so I gave her it to wear. I think it was because I wanted to make a good impression on her, but it was probably also because I didn’t want other people to see her showing her cleavage.

The game continued, though I lost, and she was wearing my shirt. It was getting pretty late, so everyone was pretty much leaving. When she was about to leave, she had a dilemma on where to change out of her shirt, since there was really nowhere with privacy. I don’t think I could really trust some of the people at the party to actually not peek on her. I sort of just said it nonchalantly, and told her to just keep the shirt and return it to me the next day of school. Yeah, I totally seemed like a life saver or something like that. I didn’t really mean to, just seemed like the right thing to do.

So, we left the party just like that. Of course, I didn’t realize until I got home that I didn’t even have her number. So, I did what any other logical person would do. I went on Facebook, and sent her a message. I think I even made a little joke about texting her and she replied with her number and said that she’d be okay with texting. So, let the texting ensue. She returned my shirt to me the next day at school. Sadly, she didn’t give it to me personally. She gave it to a mutual friend, and he gave it to me. Of course, the moment I actually got the shirt during lunch period, I texted her thanks and she said thanks for letting her borrow the shirt.

Well, other than that, we really didn’t talk much. I’ve always just been texting her, and asking her if she wanted to hang out during breaks or weekends. We texted each other almost every day and it was about 3,000 texts in only a week. Sadly, she would always be busy or be away on vacation and we could only text. Things were okay, I guess. But, then about 2 or 3 weeks ago, her texts have just been short. I’d just talk about regular stuff, and she’d just reply “IDK”, or “cool”, and “okay”. Really nothing but that, and it sort of frustrated me. Speed up weeks, and I didn’t text her much during our winter break. That is, until a few days ago. I told you guys about it. And she actually replied, which made me pretty happy.

And there you have it. That’s basically my story about M. It’s a bit short, but I didn’t want to write a whole essay… although it seems I already did. Hope this was interesting for you guys! Thanks for following and reading my blogs for a whole week already. I’ll continue again as always tomorrow, and be sure to comment and tell me other stuff.

-Omni

21 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading these. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no idea this was a leap year. Thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing. Gotta love dedicated bloggers. Loving the background man. I've been missing out a few days but i guess its all good hehe.
    looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be a senior and refer to self as young and foolish when a sophmore. Hah. Go get her, Omni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with M. But be prepared for anything, hard to predict what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa it is a leap year, thanks for the reminder! Love ya work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can tell a story well. nice work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, I'm also going for the one review per day factor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what manga you read?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mate, you know, sometimes you have to take a few steps back in order to move forward. What I`m saying is that, you should maybe give her the chance to miss you. Act cool, focus on other things and I can assure you that if she had fun texting with you, she`ll come around and will start looking for ways to communicate with you.
    Good luck with her!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how about some pics of her buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. kristjan said it all... wise words, follow them! :D
    good luck pal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you also watch anime, if so, wich ones?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bah, I hope you weren't put in the friend zone.
    Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best thing to do right now is to learn from this experience and take the initiative. It's an overused saying, but it's true: most people have regrets over what they didn't do rather than what they did do.

    ReplyDelete