Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8/12 – Sunday (Blog #8)


Today begins the second week of blogging. Wow, I’m lasting a lot longer than I thought I would. I’ve never tried blogging before, or anything of the sorts, but I guess I’ll keep on going. Thanks everyone for all the support. Once again, this first paragraph will be for the comments from the last blog. Thanks everyone for all the advice and all that. Kristjan, I know what you mean, but I tried that already for a few days and she didn’t really text me back, so I don’t think she feels the same for me. At Weise, sorry, but no pictures! CodingAndHacking, I don’t watch much anime, mostly read manga, sorry. At Novelpiece, I hope I’m not friend zoned either. Everyone’s been joking about it, but whatever. I love M, but if she doesn’t love me, then that’s fine with me. I’ll keep trying, and sooner or later I’ll give up and find another girl. No worries.

Woke up today pretty late, around noon again, and decided to go to Costco. I went to buy some vitamins for my uncle/aunt, Gatorade, spam meat, and some other random stuff that I decided like buying. I was pretty hungry, so I bought a pizza there too. Seriously, if none of you guys have gone to Costco and bought some of their pizza; it’s so cheesy and delicious. I devoured a few slices in order to satisfy my hunger, and I brought the rest home for my family and dinner.

Apparently, one of my family’s friends is moving into the house, so we had to literally build a makeshift room from our dining room. Moving everything was pretty annoying, since we had to move our fish tank around, with about 50 gallons of water, a bookcase, tables, chairs, and all that. Also had to go out to Home Depot and buy a door and some plywood to make a makeshift wall and doorway, and I’m still in the process of construction. It’s probably going to take until tomorrow, so I stopped working on it and decided to write this blog.

Tomorrow’s finally the beginning of school again. Luckily first semester’s almost over, so I won’t be having much homework. Even though school’s beginning, I probably won’t sleep early at all, and at the same time I always do, around 3-4 A.M.  And no worries, I’ll still have enough time to do all my homework and check other people’s blogs when I get home. In fact, I have two different classes where I can use the computer, and I’ll pretty much be able to access the internet from both classes, and be up to date with everyone else’s blog. I still haven’t started my homework, but that’s because I know it’s not due until the end of this week. I’ll try and do some of it tonight before I go to sleep, but the chances of that happening is very unlikely.

Oh yeah, and there were some buzz going around online about Diablo 3 being released on February 1st. Wow, if that’s really true, then I’ll be pretty happy. Less than a month away, and I’ll end up being a pure gamer again. I’ve been only playing DotA, SC2, and Lineage 2 lately, but once Diablo 3 comes out, I’ll be spending all my time playing that and SC2. Once DotA 2 comes out, I’ll be playing all three. And yes, I’m not only a huge gamer, but I’m a huge Blizzard fan. I’ll tell you now, that I love Final Fantasy too. I use Omni, short from Omnislash, which is Cloud Strife’s limit break. Also, there’s a move from DotA from the hero Juggernaut, and his ultimate move is also called Omnislash, but my name originates from Cloud’s limit break. That’s my little rant about gaming.

Today’s been pretty uneventful, and it’s also Sunday, so I’ll keep the post short. Remember, comment and I’ll be sure to reply to it. If you guys liked the blog from yesterday about M, I could make another one about it tomorrow. Or I could talk about my beliefs, family, etc. Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you guys tomorrow.

-Omni

19 comments:

  1. I've been blogging for almost half a year now so I'm pretty impressed with myself as well. Didn't think I'd last this long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great post from Omni. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good! :D I'm excited about what you have up and coming. It's neat, it opens up everyone else's world to your own, so I enjoy your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Omni. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second week of blogging. Looks as if you're doing well. I've seen your avi on a few of the pages I follow and stopped by to say hello. Back to classes tomorrow? The cycle of hell renews itself, does it not. And having people move in with you can be difficult. Gave you a follow. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a pizza now. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing. Just realized we play almost the same games. I dont have Dota 2 or SC2. I've played SC2 though and I play Dota when i'm really bored.

    I was playing Torchlight in the past weeks and I didn't really like it. Lacks a storyline you can really immerse yourself in but it does have interesting gameplay. Storyline matters to me though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck and keep up the blogging!
    I'm also very excited about Diablo 3! I've been waiting on it for years now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep up the good work!
    and good luck with school. we know how hard it can be, but be strong ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ye Diablo 3, hopefully it will match my extremely big expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've really only started blogging just recently, and I love it! I like that I have people that are actually interested in what I have to say! Keep up the good posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. D3 will inevitably cause a national decrease in work and school productivity...

    ReplyDelete