Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/2012 – Sunday (Blog #22)


Happy Lunar New Year’s Day! I’m Chinese, so I’ve been celebrating it today the whole day, and I’m going to go to temple tomorrow. Thanks for all the feedback about the music rant. I’m glad I’m not the only one that listens to music without lyrics! I’m going to be keeping today’s short, because I have to go play DotA, and my friends are waiting on me, ha.

I woke up around 7 or 8, to a text from someone. I was super excited, and checked, because for some reason in my tiny little head, I thought it was from M. Of course, there’s no way this would happen. She hasn’t texted me at all for the past few days, but I never texted her yet either. So I suppose that she doesn’t really want to text me and only replies. Anyways, it was just a friend asking where I was. I replied that I was sleeping, and went back to sleep. I think I had a dream about M, but it was the same as always. Even in my dreams, it ends up bad. It sucks, but at least in my dreams it’s happy for a bit of a while, before I wake up at least, ha.

Anyways, I went out to buy some food for lunch, since my parents were out visiting friends and family for Chinese New Year. I pretty much just played DotA and SC2 the whole day with friends. After that, we had a giant family dinner, and I managed to meet up with some old friends. Everyone traded red envelopes (They’re basically red envelopes with money inside; it’s some Chinese tradition for CNY).  

That’s it for today. I’m late for DotA! Better hurry, since my friends are waiting for me. I’ll post up my blog again tomorrow, as always. Thanks for reading!

-Omni

13 comments:

  1. I`m sorry to hear that things are not going so well with M! Hang in there! She might come around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!! And since its ''lunar'' I hope the moon will bring you all the fortune you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chinese New Year! I love this time of year, so much yummy food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Lunar New Year, man. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy lunar new year ^^ I feel bad M is being such a fail but I'm glad you're not chasing her anymore... time will tell asnd if she is interested in you she will miss the interest and affection you were willing to give x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trading envelopes with money inside? I like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. I hope you have many blessings this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the girl problems man, but there's plenty of fish in the sea, and that whole jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The important thing about girl problems is that you can only control what you do, and not what the girls do. I used to feel like the girls I was involved with didn't like texting me, since I always had to initiate, but consider that they might feel like they're bothering you. Like it or not, guys are expected to be more assertive like that.

    But enough on that. Xin nian kuai le!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year, year of the dragon right?

    ReplyDelete