Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12/12 – Monday (Blog #72)


I reactivated my World of Warcraft account guys. Sigh, I got peer pressured into it, I swear! Nah, actually, I’ve always wanted to go back to World of Warcraft. My major dilemma right now is that my name, Omnislash, is taken. It’s been my name ever since I started playing games, and I hate it when someone takes my name.

I’m going to be putting only a month of game time into this account, because that’s what you need for the Scroll of Resurrection to work. I switched from my old server, Dethecus, to Dark Iron, where my brother and a few of my old friends are. I brought over my level 80 Undead Warlock, and I still don’t know what name I’m going to use, so I’ll figure out later tonight.

Today was pretty simple. For some reason, L didn’t text me at all during school. Yeah, I suppose she could’ve just been busy with class, and I’m paranoid, but it was pretty annoying. I texted her only two or three times the whole day at school, when we usually text hundreds. After school, things were back to normal, and we just talked regularly. Even during AP Government/Economics, we just chatted normally. It’s almost as if she didn’t even realize she wasn’t responding to my texts.

Women, they’re so confusing sometimes. But whatever, I personally don’t expect much. Sure, I like L, but there’s only 3 months left until graduation. After that, we’ll all be off to college, and I’ll probably never see L again. I don’t know if I want to try and have a relationship with her.

Since I don’t have any classes with L, I rarely got to notice, but my friends have told me a few things. She’s really flirty, and by flirty, I mean hugs galore. She also is very friendly with guys, even more than girls. Anyways, I really don’t want to talk any smack about her. She’s really innocent and sweet, and that’s probably why I’ve fallen for her. I also don’t expect much, so I’ll be fine if I get hurt.

That should be enough for tonight, sorry if it’s not much. I actually still have some homework to do, and I’m going to get back into my World of Warcraft addiction. Just kidding, I’ll take it into moderation. The last time I played World of Warcraft was 3 years ago, where I was in the best raiding guild on the server, and the top DPS every raid. I miss those good old days…

-Omni

15 comments:

  1. Welcome back and leave your social life at the door next to your shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope at the end of the month you don't end up buying another month of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the last time you played WoW was 3 years ago, it's going to take you 3 more years to get over your rage and despair at what it has become. As for L, well if you don't want to get into a relationship with her, then don't, but forcing a wedge between you will just hurt more in the long run, even if it feels like you're protecting yourself now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful there. WoW is... consuming. As for the texting thing, could she have just not had service at that time? I try not to fret when ppl don't reply to texts and all that becuase I'm basically a recluse and would rather just stay home, haha. But for real though, I like just shutting my phone off a lot, my friends hate it but my 'me time' is worth more than gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back man, WoW isn't good for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never played WOW as I never wanted it to suck my life away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when people take my name too, I've been using it since 96'

    ReplyDelete
  8. So no luck with L yet? Darn! I was rooting for ya!

    And as for the name thing find out who has your name and hack there character and take it! (<---thats a joke)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't let what your friends say about her throw you! You'll get her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW sure has changed a lot from 3 years ago dude :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've stayed well clear of WoW because I would just become hopelessly addicted

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, you should have just waited for Guild Wars 2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're gonna regret getting back to WoW, I did after the 3 times I re-subbed.

    ReplyDelete