Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11/12 – Wednesday (Blog #102)


Wednesday means that half of the week is already over! Let’s see, what did I do today? Honestly, I just went to school, and came home and slept for hours. I’ve been staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning lately because… well, I have no real reason.

I’m an avid fan of trance/electric music, and lately I’ve been digging this awesome mix. It’s Alesso’s Essential Mix, which came out a week ago or so. For those of you that don’t know, Essential Mix is basically a radio broadcast that’s about two hours long every Saturday in the UK. It’s mostly for electric music for really awesome DJ’s.

Anyways, there’s really not much to talk about. I did the same thing I did yesterday for school, except for some new lessons and all that. I didn’t go to L’s house today, since we pretty much finished everything yesterday. I’m just chilling with some friends right now and talking to L. I’m helping her with parts of the project, and that’s really all. I’ll post my usual update tomorrow, so thanks for following.

-Omni

6 comments:

  1. You could have still gone to her house. Hell if anything almost being done is more incentive. Once it's out of the way, you have time to kill there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilling with friends is the best thing you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tl;dr plain, gray day. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. no advancement in the L situation? Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better than whatever I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been rocking out to Alesso's essential mix as well! Rustie's, too... actually there hasn't been an essential mix in awhile that I *didn't* enjoy.

    ReplyDelete