Thursday, April 5, 2012

4/5/12 – Thursday (Blog #96)


Well, L just told me that she can’t go to the barbecue on Saturday because she has to go to her aunt’s birthday thing. I’m pretty bummed about that, but I guess family comes first. She’s also hitting 40, which is apparently important, too? No clue about that, but I wasn’t expecting her to come, for some reason.

Anyways, I’ve been reading all of the comments to the blogs, and I’ve been meaning to reply, but I forget throughout the day. But, to answer a few of the recent ones, I’ll just write them here. Yes, I code in C++, and currently I’m trying to learn how to use SDL for C++. I don’t have the slightest clue about Linux, and I only tinkered with it when I used to host a Minecraft server with a friend.

Things between L and I are getting rocky. We’ve been talking only a little bit during class, and she doesn’t respond to texts. I think she was really responsive and talkative to me a while back because she was depressed. I had a conversation with one of my friends the other night and we discussed that I really dig chicks that are emotionally troubled.

Thinking back about it, it’s true. All my past girlfriends had something wrong with them, either bad break ups, depressed, parent issues, and other things like that. I’m not sure why. To be brutally honest, I actually don’t know love. I’ve never felt it. I may have said this before, but I don’t love anyone. Sure, I care about my parents and family, because they’re family, but if they died, then I’d move on. I have no longing for people, because that’s just the type of person I am. I prefer girls with troubles because they’re the most interesting type of girls.

I’ve got to do some economic notes and then write another poem for my Literature class, so I’ll probably be doing that once I finish uploading this blog. It’s Friday tomorrow, so I have to start buying food and drinks for my BBQ on Saturday. Thanks for following and keeping up to date with my blog.

-Omni

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say I don't know love, but I don't care about a lot of people. I love my mother, but I really don't have any feelings towards the rest of my family. I feel guilty about that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think a lot of girls are just emotionally troubled in general. But yeah, good luck with all that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, good luck!

      http://memedoctor.blogspot.com/
      https://twitter.com/#!/MemeDoctor

      Delete
  3. SDL for C++ sounds pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand wanting emotionally troubled girls, but that's a dangerous path to walk. That's the one I walk a lot, and things just end badly. I guess you've probably seen that though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to learn C++ in college ugh I know that's not going to be easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree with nathan...emotionally troubled..all of um

    ReplyDelete