Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5/8/12 – Tuesday (Blog #129)


Whoa, today was such a lazy day. Besides sleeping in almost all of my classes, I even slept at home. Lately, I’ve just been sleeping all day. I’m not really sure why, but it probably has to do with the fact that I’m going to sleep around 4 or 5 in the morning. My sleeping schedule’s really screwed up.

I’m seriously debating on whether or not I should go to prom now. My friends all want me to go, but I don’t know if I want to spend all that money going. I’ve spent more in the past few months than I have my whole high school career, so it’s pretty crazy. Let’s see… I’ve spent about $535 for my college fees, $70 for grad night and about $90 for going on a trip with my friends after graduation. Yeah, prom’s only about $90 too, but I really don’t want to ask my parents for more money.

Lately I’ve been hanging out with my friends more often and been going out more, so I’ve been asking for more money, which makes me feel bad every time. I really need to find a job once I get out of high school. I’m not really sure where to start looking or how to find a job, but I’ll figure something out. Maybe I can ask my parents or my brother to help.

Anyways, I’m planning on just not talking to L for a while. I’m over her, but there are still some lingering thoughts, so I’ll figure something out. My friends are telling me to just go to prom by myself, but maybe I’ll decide to go and ask someone. I don’t really want to, but my friends make it seem like I should go. Oh well. I’ve got to do some physics homework, and that’s all, so I’ll probably go to sleep. I need more sleep…

-Omni

11 comments:

  1. Yeah... I went to prom, skipped out on grad night though. Way too much money. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, we have the same sleep schedule

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy Tuesday, wake up in the late afternoon. You should go to prom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just go with one of your friends as a gay couple and make a statement. But seriously, you need to sort out your sleeping pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you slept well...everything will be good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep needs to be sorted out and yeah you may as well go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to my prom. It was lame and I hardly remember it cause it was so boring.

    Don't get over L till you've gotten on top of her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sleep schedule is also screwed up. I think you should go to prom just to have fun, ask other people to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you got time go to prom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck man...I know it's tough sometimes getting over things like that...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sleep is exremely important If I got to sleep at 11PM i'll wake up extremely tired however 10pm i'm perfectly fine

    ReplyDelete