Monday, May 7, 2012

5/7/12 – Monday (Blog #128)


Boo, I hate Mondays. This is the start of our two weeks of hell, because our school’s doing AP testing. Luckily, this week, I only have to do my AP Literature test. But, what sucks is that my physics final is after that.

Normally, it’d be on a Saturday, but because I have to go to my college to take a test on that day, he’s doing make ups on Thursday. I think it’s going to be pretty easy, for Literature at least. All we did in that class was up stupid essays with no real thought. I learned nothing in that class except how to write 2 pages in less than 30 minutes.

I pretty much slept in all of my classes, which was weird. I’ve been tired the whole day. I slept around 4 in the morning for the past 3 days, so that pretty much screwed me over today. Even when I got home, I slept for a while. I still managed to play some games with my friends though.

Anyways, right now I just have to do some physics review questions. After that, I’ll just chill out for a while before going to bed. I haven’t talked to L today, so I don’t know what’s going on with that. I think she’s been depressed or emotional lately, but she doesn’t seem to want to talk to me, so whatever. I’m pretty much done with her, and I don’t plan on doing anything relationship wise for the rest of the year.

-Omni

3 comments:

  1. Hey just cos you don't plan on doing anything relationship wise doesn't mean life doesn't have those plans with you. Good luck with your tests though. You seriously need more sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your physics final!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done with her? Darn, I was rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete