Saturday, May 19, 2012

5/18/12 – Friday (Blog #139)

As I said, I’d be late. It’s currently 4 in the morning on Saturday, and I just got home. I’ve got to say, wow. Prom was definitely interesting to say the least.

School was literally just nothing, so I don’t really care much about it. Each class was only 540 minutes long, and we didn’t do much in any class. We also couldn’t ditch school or else we weren’t going to be allowed into prom.

I got home and took a twenty minute nap or so and just talked with some friends. Then, I went to go pick up the corsage and boutonniere from my friend’s house. Then, I went to pick up my rental for my vest and tie. The color was amethyst, and my date’s dress was dark purple, so it should’ve been fine.

Luckily I left my house already dressed except for the vest and the tie. I had to go to my friend’s house right afterwards, and I put on everything. I waited a bit for my date to arrive, and then we went to take photos. We went to some professional studio and everything, with several poses and all that. Then, we finished taking pictures, and went to wait for the limo to pick us up. We had to an extra while for some people to come because they were late, but we basically made it to prom fashionably late.

Prom was pretty awesome. At first, it was pretty awkward for me and S because we didn’t talk much. But, I was with her the whole night, and in the end, we were talking and just having the time of our lives, at least for me. We went to some photo booth, and did some silly pictures. There were some caricatures at the place, but the line was too long and S and I didn’t want to wait, so we just went to the dance floor.

At first, the only songs playing were songs where you have to grind with the girl and do dirty dancing with them. I’m all for dirty dancing, but S didn’t want to. However, once they started playing that she liked, we went on the dance floor and just had a fun time. It was a bit weird, because we both failed at dancing, but once the music started getting good we were just going with the flow. We did some slow dancing, just some random dancing, and just whatever.

The prom ended around midnight, so we took the limo and left and drove back home. The whole time, I had my arm around S and we were both just chilling and listening to music on the ride home while she was wearing my tuxedo jacket. It was really nice.

Then, once we got back to home, S’s parents picked her up and she left. It was amazingly quick, too, and I didn’t even get to hug her good bye or anything. I did say thanks for the night, but we couldn’t kiss or hug or anything due to her parents being there.

My friends and I decided to go out, too, so basically we were out until 3:30 in the morning just chilling and eating some food. I got home, pretty exhausted, so I took a shower. I put all my clothes back up and took a shower, and now I’m typing this up.

Anyways, I’m pretty tired, so I’m going to go sleep. Hopefully I can wake up early enough because I have to go tomorrow to do some physics launcher project. We also have to start early because we have a lot to do. So, thanks a lot for reading my blog and following. Good night!



  1. That does sound like a pretty good night :) I'm glad you had fun, but it's not a prom if you don't get boob.

  2. Sounds like you had a blast!

  3. Sorry about tha parrentals ruining your night - thanks for the post though,
    Take a stop by my blog and check it out if you get a chance.