Sunday, May 6, 2012

5/6/12 – Sunday (Blog #127)


Hooray for the laziest day of the week! I went to sleep around 4 AM again, and I was up playing some games with my friends. I ended up waking at 1 in the afternoon, and I woke up feeling tired like heck.

Luckily, my parents were home, and they bought me some crazy lunch. It was pineapple fried rice and some spicy chow mein. I was literally full for hours from that meal, and it was delicious as heck. Dinner was delicious too, which is unusual because my mom usually isn’t the best cook.

Anyways, throughout the day, I just slept, ate, and played some games. I didn’t go out since I was tired from yesterday. It was funny, actually. I was up for an hour or so, played a few games, and then went straight back to sleep. It was around 7 or 8 in the evening, and I still wanted to go to sleep.

Anyways, I’ve got to do some homework now, so I’ll have to finish up this blog and then go finish up my homework. I have to do a study guide for some book named Candide by Voltaire, and then finish some crazy 30 page packet for Gov… stupid AP classes.

-Omni

2 comments: