Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5/15/12 – Tuesday (Blog #136)


Yep, I’m going to prom, everyone! Now I have to figure out what to wear… I’m also apparently going to ask one of my friends to go with me. She already has her ticket, so I won’t have to buy hers, but I still have to buy mine.

Also, I know, I’m late, sorry! I had to play a game with my friends, and it took longer than expected. I also actually started on writing my resume for one of my classes, and forgot about the blog, sorry. We have to write some resume to turn in to the teacher, and then some random peer editing needs to take place.

I also have to do some physics design thing, so I might see what I can do about that. I’m more concerned about my statistics test tomorrow though, since it’s the big AP test. I’m going to ask my friend to prom after the test is over. For simplicity sake, let’s call her S. Anyways, I’ll have to find some prom stuff to do, and then finish up my homework.

I know I’ve been neglecting checking other people’s blogs, so sorry for that too. You guys are awesome for following and commenting. I’ll try and catch up in a while. I’ll post my usual update tomorrow guys.

-Omni

3 comments:

  1. Well at this late stage it's tough to get a date so I hope she's available and that she says yes.

    ReplyDelete