Saturday, May 26, 2012

5/26/12 – Saturday (Blog #147)


Today was pretty chill. I woke up around two in the afternoon since I stayed up pretty late. I actually got about twelve hours of sleep, I think. It’s good, because I haven’t been getting much sleep lately. Actually, I don’t even know how my sleeping schedule works. One week, I barely get 12 hours of sleep a week, and then next week I sleep for 12 hours a day.

I went out to eat with my dad today. We went to some Japanese/Italian restaurant, which is pretty weird, since I didn’t know that western and Asian food goes together. After that, I went to go work with my dad. It really wasn’t much work; there was something wrong with the water heater.

But, that lasted me all the way until 7 or 8, and then we got home. My parents weren’t really in the mood to cook, so we ordered some takeout. I got some pineapple fried rice, which is really delicious. It’s got cashews, shrimp, raisins, and random stuff on there.

Other than that, I’ve just been playing some games on the computer with my friends. I was planning on going bowling tomorrow with them, but I don’t know if I feel like it anymore. My senior check out for school is this Friday, and I honestly don’t even know what to do anymore, oh well.

-Omni

1 comment:

  1. Well you can start by getting a real sleeping schedule. I also had no idea you could mix east and west like that.

    ReplyDelete