Monday, May 21, 2012

5/21/12 – Monday (Blog #142)


Alright, I’m finally on time! It’s about an hour until midnight, so hopefully I can finish this and then start on my homework. I’ve got a lot to do tonight. I have to read a book about Siddhartha, and then do a reading response for every chapter. Luckily, there are only 12 chapters in the book. After that, I need to do some portfolio project for economics.

The launcher thing we did for Physics was actually not that bad. We shot it perfectly one time, and it went about 50 yards. We attempted a total of 4 or 5 times, and every other time it just blasted off with wrong angles or the bottle wasn’t straight. One of the main problems we have is that we haven’t fully cemented the PVC pipe for the base of the launcher. Also, the two rods we used to hold the bottle in place are pulled out separately, so I have to think of a way to make it so we can pull them out at the same time.

Anyways, that’s all I really have time for. I need to get started on my homework as soon as I can. I went to some induction thing for NHS, the National Honors Society, and it took about 2 hours to finish. Once that was done, I went home and took a nap for a few hours, and then ate some dinner. Now I’m feeling a bit more refreshed, but still exhausted. Luckily it’ll be enough to last me for the all-nighter I’m about to pull.

-Omni

2 comments:

  1. Well at least your launcher worked once. Good luck getting the rest of that homework done.

    ReplyDelete