Friday, May 11, 2012

5/11/12 – Friday (Blog #132)


Hooray for Fridays. Today was pretty much a chill day, because my hardcore classes just finished with testing, sort of. My physics and my literature class were yesterday, so basically we just relaxed.

I still have an AP test for physics, and then other people have their finals for physics tomorrow, Saturday, so we actually still went over some review. I saw some of the review questions that I missed yesterday, and realized that I pretty much screwed up a bit on my finals, but I’m not worried. Hopefully the curve will be alright.

In Literature, our teacher baked us cupcakes, and we watched some hilarious performance troupe acting out Hamlet, but super shortened. Oh yeah, and one of my friends talked about the right way to eat a cupcake, so we all tried it. What you’re supposed to do is take the cupcake out of the paper or whatever, cut off the bottom half, and put it up on top of the cream. That way, it’s like a cupcake burger. I tried it, and it was actually pretty cool. I didn’t get any frosting over my face, and I could eat it just fine without getting frosting on my hands.

Anyways, after I got home, I pretty much slept all day. My dad bought me some In-n-Out, and I devoured it as soon as I got home. Then, I listened to some music, and went straight to sleep. I had about a 5 hour nap, and then woke up to eat dinner. I played a few games of DotA, studied a bit for my test tomorrow at my college, and now I’m typing up my blog. Hopefully I do fine on my test tomorrow, but who knows.

-Omni

3 comments:

  1. Well good luck with the tests. The cupcake burger sounds surprisingly delicious, but I don't know if I could mutilate a delicious cupcake like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you good luck with the tests too, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete