Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/12 - Sunday (Blog #1)

Well, here’s to my first blog ever. Happy New Year’s Day, everyone! So, hopefully, this blog isn’t going to turn into a failure and I’ll end up deleting it. It’s sort of a New Year’s Resolution type of thing, and I’ll be updating this page with one post a day. I actually type all of this stuff at random times of the day, depending on whatever happens, onto a word document, and then just post it up at night.

Just a forewarning, I’m still a student, and my writing is just gibberish. There’ll be spelling mistakes, grammar problems, and other stuff. Some parts will be boring, some parts will be entertaining. I’m not going to miss anything. This is also a way for me to help remember things, because I forget things constantly. Anyways, let the blogging begin.

I’ll start off a bit with yesterday, since it was New Year’s Eve and all that. Went over to a friend’s house, and we just partied. Watched some movies, and one was called Old Boy. It’s some Korean movie, and it was pretty interesting. The Asian parents that were there started to sing karaoke and dance. My friends played Dance Central, or Just Dance, or whatever that dancing game is on the Kinect, and we ate some spaghetti. Was pretty delicious, but I didn’t even get full. Apparently I’m getting fatter, but that’s good. All my weight training is useless if I don’t have any meat to turn it into muscles anyways. Came home and watched the countdown, and then played some DotA with friends. We managed to win, and we owned the other team like three times. Then, felt pretty tired, so I just ate some snacks and went to sleep.

The start of my 2012 year sucked, a lot. I’ve been crushing on a girl lately, and I don’t know what’s going on with that. But I’ll explain more about it later. Anyways, I usually don’t remember my dreams, but I can’t forget about last night’s. I was at a party, and the girl I liked was there. Let’s call her “M”. She was there too, and we were watching the countdown on T.V and for some random reason, we were all sitting down. She sat in front of me, and the countdown was going down, from 10 seconds all the way down. And then, she just leans back, and grabs my arms and puts them around her. I hugged her, and she grabbed my hands and we just sat there, with her in my arms and holding hands. I was happy. And then I woke up, haha. That ruined my whole day. It’s weird how love works. She’s not even my girlfriend, and she actually seems to hate me lately since she ignores my texts, and yet I still love her. Enough about love, I don’t want this blog to be all about mushy love stuff.

I woke up around 9, and that dream made me sad, so I just stayed up. I think I got about 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I just sat around, and watched some football. Packers won, Saints won, and Falcons dominated. Then I just played Lineage 2. I managed to get a red name again. For the non-lineage 2 savvy people, it means I killed someone that wasn’t PvPing (Fighting other players.) The red name basically means everyone hates you, and you drop items when you die. So I spent about 3-4 hours getting rid of it. I was in a party of around 5 or 6, and another party came and the leader decided to kill them, so we did, and we all got red named. I made a new friend, from Brazil, who partied with me afterwards and we farmed together to get rid of our red names. What’s amazing about this game is how there’s so many Spanish speakers in the game. My Spanish classes didn’t fail me, and I actually can communicate with them in the game. It’s pretty cool. I also hit level 60, out of… 95, I think. Well, after all of that, I took a break from gaming.

Ate some rice and soup mixed together, and fed my dogs around 2 PM. Then I took them out for a walk. The whole walk, I was thinking about M. It makes me feel pathetic, even though I love her and yet I’ve never told her. But that’s probably because it seems like she has no feelings towards me at all. And I’m talking about M again, sorry.  I really can’t get her off my mind because of that dream.

Around noon, one of my ex’s asked me if I wanted to sleep with her again. Yeah, I know, I’m 17, but I lost my virginity a few years ago. And even though I’m currently single, I still sleep with girls. I know, how horrible of me. I’m a messed up kid, I already knew that a long time ago. I mess with people’s feelings, and I don’t care much about death, blood, and gore. It almost entertains me. So, the ex invited me, but I said no. I already had that dream about M, and I know I love her. I don’t even want to have sex with her. I want to hold her in my arms, and just kiss her, and fall asleep with her. None of that sexual stuff at all, just holding her hands and feeling her warmth is good enough for me. I don’t know if that’s weird or not, but whatever.

Okay. It’s only 6 PM, but I’ll stop this for today. I typed up a lot. If there’s anything else that happens or worth mentioning, I’ll do a quick edit. Sorry for such a long post on the first day. Other days that are boring should be shorter.

-Omni

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I hopped onto your blog, I can see this going places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your shitty start for 2012. But, hey you have 12 months left.

    ReplyDelete