Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/12 – Wednesday (Blog #25)


Dang, I’m tired. I just finished this hardcore game of DotA, and it was really frustrating. We were doing pretty well, and were winning in kills and towers. Sadly, we lost, because the other team had Furion, and he teleported to our rax’s and throne and back-door’d us. For all those non-DotA savvy people, the guy cheated and killed our base while no one was there.  Anyways, thanks for all the comments and support.

School was pretty boring today, since I really just hung out with friends and talked about random stuff. It’s a really peaceful day, which is nice sometimes. I didn’t text M much, since she’s sick. It sucks, because she didn’t tell me, but I figured it out from a few friends. Well, I can’t wait for the weekend, since we have another three day weekend. It’s going to be even chiller, since I won’t have any projects to worry about over the weekend.

I still need to do my homework, so I guess I’ll finish that soon, after this. I started playing Diablo 2 again, since I’ve gotten really impatient while waiting for Diablo 3. I’m planning on pre-ordering Diablo 3 when I get the money, since I really want to play. I also need to fill out some form called FASFA, which is federal aid for students or something for college, which is going to be a pain in the butt.

That’s enough for today; it’s really short since I’m tired from the DotA and Diablo 2. Thanks for all the continued support. I’ll try and view more blogs too, since I’ve been slacking lately since school started again.

-Omni

13 comments:

  1. Nice post. I`m really looking forward to Diablo3 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea about anything you said about DOTA because I don't play it.

    Makes you feel any better, I can't beat a hard AI in Starcraft yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried D2 a couple of times since most of my friends play but never thought it was that great, maybe D3 can hook me on the franchise when it releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually am so ass backwards I had too look up what Dota was... Ha! I don't like video games though so I suppose I have an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh go dont get me started on D3
    the bastards at blizzard :@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheating gamers sick girls and filling out forms... Hope tomorrows a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never played that game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. School is always boring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dig the blog.

    FAFSA is awesome, free money!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I filled out the form, but didn't get into the beta :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. i start up on d2 at least once a year. that game is just so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just need to say LoL>DOTA Following.

    ReplyDelete