Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20/12 – Friday (Blog #20)


Oh man! Almost forgot to blog! Today was so tiring, ha. Thanks for all the continued support. I’m totally digging the new Rainmeter and RocketDock. Things look a lot smoother on my desktop now. I’m feeling a bit better, since it’s just a bit of a stuffy nose and sneezing. Anyways, will definitely continue to keep the blogs coming!

I finished my finals for AP Lit and AP Gov in about an hour each, so I got about an hour left over to chill. In AP Lit, I just studied for my AP Gov, since I had extra time left over. Once everyone finished their tests, we all just talked and planned our day. In AP Gov, once everyone was finished, we took out a Monopoly set and played it for about half an hour. The AP Gov class teaches Econ second semester, so that’s why the teacher keeps like, 20 sets. We knew we wouldn’t have much time, so we decided to multiply the rent by 10. Amazingly, I rolled on chance, and went straight to Boardwalk, and bought it. Then, the person who landed on it had to pay me 500. I had a lot of fun.

After school, two of my other friends decided they wanted to go rock climbing. We haven’t gone for about two weeks, so I suppose it was about time. We only go indoor rock climbing, since we live too far away from any real mountains. We went from about 1:45 pm to 4:00 pm, which isn’t that long. Usually we stay there for 5-6 hours, but we were really tired today. I also managed to peel off some skin, yet again. It happened the last time I came, so I guess that means I’m doing something right. I came home, and basically knocked out. I’m so tired every time I go rock climbing. It’s definitely fun though.

I actually intended to rant about music, because I had an interesting thought about music today, but I don’t think I’ll have enough time, since it’s nearing 11:40 pm right now, so I’ll save it for tomorrow. This one’s short again, sorry! I’ll definitely post a long rant tomorrow. Thanks for all the support and comments. Also, I’ve been slacking lately on checking up other’s blogs, but it’s the weekend, and I’ll be more active online.

-Omni

13 comments:

  1. I love rock climbing, even if it`s indoor rock climbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never done it outdoor should give it a whirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been rock climbing, might try it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. got the sneeze too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only tried rock climbing once, must get on it again. Looking forward to the music post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rock climbing? Good idea mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always go to the mountains and climb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost died last year climbing a rock by the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Government&Econ when I took it. At my school it was just one class. One half of the semester was Govt then the other was Econ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's fun but super tiring. I usually can't grip anything that well the next day

    ReplyDelete
  11. now that's a thing I want to try

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in Miami so I know how the whole living far away from any mountains thing is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rock climbing is a good sport. Why don't you take a camera with you next time you go and post pics? It would make for good reading.

    ReplyDelete