Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1/3/12 - Tuesday (Blog #3)


Lucky number three! As I said yesterday, I’m writing this blog pretty early in the day. Around 2 AM, to be exact. There’s really not much to talk about, since it’s only been two hours into the day. I would’ve done this later, but I don’t trust myself to be able to type much between waking up and having to leave to go to Round 1. Let’s see… From midnight until now, I was playing Lineage 2. My friends and I created a clan, but we couldn’t figure stuff out, so we just gave up. I made another character, a female human rogue, and she seems to be pretty fun. I only got to level 12 or so before I got off. I’m pretty tired, so I’m pretty much rushing this to go to sleep. I don’t even know if I can wake up tomorrow by 8 AM to leave the house.

One thing this gives me a chance for, is to talk about some stuff that I might not be able to bring up since I’m trying to keep my blogs short. I know no one’s probably going to even read this, but I thought about bringing up this topic. That would be about my beliefs.

Concerning Religion, I’m not quite sure what I am. I don’t really care about religion, and don’t think I ever will. I’m interested about the bible, such as the stories concerning the Four Horsemen, heaven, hell, angels, and demons. I actually admire the people that can pray. They pour their souls and thoughts and manage to put it all into someone they believe is all powerful and all knowing. I don’t think I can do that. If God really does exist, why doesn’t he save humanity from its own self destruction of planet Earth? I know about pollution, global warming, deforestation, and all of that. Why doesn’t God punish them, or save the Earth? If the response is something about God staying out of human affairs, then I have another thought. If God has the power, but isn’t willing to use it, then he’s not kind and great and just as everyone believes in. In fact, if God doesn’t have the power to stop evil at all, and isn’t willing to do anything about it, then why call him God at all? Also, I know I’m calling God a “him” or “he”, but whatever.

However, I am definitely not mocking any religions that believe in a God, or Gods. I honestly and truly do respect religious people. People learn morals from religion, and in a world this horrible and despicable, morals are hard to come by. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on religion and their beliefs, but the moment someone tries to convert others, that’s when I get angry. This goes to Atheism and all other non-God believing religion also. But then again, this is just my belief.

Next topic to move on to is my belief of the meaning of life. I know there is no real answer, but what people don’t realize is the idea that there is no answer. The simple meaning of life is life itself. The trials and pursuit of trying to figure out the meaning of life seems so pointless. Why are you wasting time trying to find something that would take forever to find? Why not just use all that time to simply ENJOY the time you have alive? It’s obvious that the meaning of life is to simply exist. Experience a life and reality full of excitement and fulfillment. Reach your goals, achieve your dreams, and be motivated. That’s all there is to it. When people stop worrying about what life is all about, everyone will just be a lot happier. Stop worrying, and just live your life. Be happy that you’re alive, at this very moment, and that’s what the meaning of life is about. Just live.

That’s really just a short explanation on my views on religion. If I find more time to talk about stuff like this, I’ll go back to Religion. Now, the next topic is about love. Everyone has their own definitions of love, once again. Mine is simple. It’s someone that makes me happy. I don’t care if it’s a small smile, a chuckle, laughter, anything at all. Of course, I don’t fall in love with every girl that does that. It’s also about the girl that interests me. I put on a fake smile for almost everyone. I pretend to have fun and smile, and make everyone believe that I’m happy. I’m not, and I’m pretty sure no one knows about it. However, I have my own plan about pretending and faking my happiness. I believe that if I pretend long enough, I really will turn happy.

Anyways, back to love, if a girl manages to make me happy, all the time, then she’s good enough to be someone I trust. Once I trust her, I have to see if she trusts me. If she does, then I will slowly start to fall for her. This is the usual way that happens. The other way is just a girl that interests me completely, to the point that I don’t care about myself at all. This is how it happened with M. M hates me probably, and will continue to ignore me, but the texts I’ve received from her and just her personality alone is enough to make me interested in her. I even had a dream about her. I think that’s enough to tell me that I’m in love with her, even if I don’t want to be. But I do want to be, because I believe that I can make her happy. If she let me into her heart, I’d make her the happiest girl on the whole wide world… or something like that. It’s not like she’d know anyways, I’m too much of a coward to tell her.

Enough about my love, I’ll be a bit more detailed about my beliefs on love. Of course, I support gay/lesbian marriage and love. Love shouldn’t be confined to a gender. If someone’s happy with someone else, then let them marry. Screw religions that say you’re not allowed to. Why can’t someone marry the person that makes them happy? Why is it immoral if you’re both happy? When someone dies, are you going to remember them for being gay? Despite anything great they could’ve possibly done in their life? Stop being shallow, people, and just let people be their own selves. Society is partially to blame for this, especially in schools. If you’re different, then you’re made fun of, simple as that. It shouldn’t be, but that’s how humans are. It’s wrong, but no one dares to do anything about it, because parents are too blind to believe their own child would do anything, and politicians don’t care about children at all, only their money. Society sucks.

That’s enough for today’s post. Sorry, I know I said it’d be short, but when I rant on and on, things get long. I’ll post up another blog tomorrow, of course. I’ll probably just talk about what went on at my friend’s house and at Round 1. Good night, world, if anyone’s even reading.

-Omni

No comments:

Post a Comment