Thursday, January 12, 2012

1/12/12 – Thursday (Blog #12)


Thursday! Tomorrow is the praised Friday that all students love, because it’s only one day away from the glorious weekend! I’m excited, though not sure why. I think it’s because it’s Friday the 13th tomorrow, and I want to see what ‘bad luck’ is going to happen. I don’t believe in such things like luck, but its endless fun to see those who do and fear bad luck, or praise good luck and hope for it all the time. Anyways, to the comments! Thanks for all the advice about friend zone and M. I’ll think about what to do. I’m just afraid about ruining the relationship as friends that we currently have if I ask her. @Jason, I don’t get paid for tutoring, I just help because I have nothing better to do, and everyone seems to ask me when it’s finals.  @Jacob, thanks a lot man. That’s really great feedback. And I see what you’re saying about linking my lives together. I would definitely be less honest and truthful about things if I knew real life friends were reading this. It’d be a whole different matter if people read it without me knowing, though…
               
I didn’t really do much today either. At school, I just continued with my electrostatic lessons in Physics, and continued making my house in CAD. I should be done with it tomorrow. In Literature, we just talked about our project, and apparently we’re going to do a very huge skit or play. The books that we have to use are Moby Dick, The Invisible Man, Hamlet, Oedipus the King, and Crime and Punishment. The motif my group received was isolation and how it impacts the characters in each story. It’ll be interesting to see how we come up with a giant story to link everything together.

I talked about my C++ class a few blogs earlier, but I’ve never talked about it in depth, so I will today. In class, I was coding one of my assignments, and I realized why C++ is so much more interesting than Java. I have to create a Hangman game, and it’s interesting how I can make 2D arrays each with different lengths. The string class in C++ also better in my opinion. In my class, I can use a header called conio.h, which is usually not used apparently. But, there’s a function in it that lets clears the screen of any text, and it’ll erase the word that is user-inputted at the beginning of the program. In Java, I never really read about such a class or function, but that might be because I was learning from a professor, and not the almighty internet.

Anyways, enough of coding jargons for those that don’t understand it. During lunch, I was doing my AP Statistics homework, and apparently I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings. Of course, I never do, since I’m sleeping almost all the time at school. However, I got hit in the head by a binder while I was doing my work. Of course, it ticked me off and surprised me, so I looked around to see who it was, and found out it was nobody other than M. The look on my shocked face must’ve been hilarious, because she just laughed, and ran away. I don’t even know what just happened. She just ran away, and looked back at me, and then just left. I wasn’t even mad anymore. I was almost happy, call me weird.

Well, since I told about that, there’s really nothing more important, I suppose. I tutored afterschool again, after my test in Government. I couldn’t think of anything at all, so I probably failed the test. Right after school, I immediately texted her, but for some reason she didn’t reply. I’m so confused. Even now, around 11:30 PM, she still hasn’t replied. Did I fall asleep during lunch and it wasn’t her at all? Is that why she isn’t responding to my texts? I’ve got no clue.

That’s enough for today, because I need to finish my Literature homework and then work on Physics homework. Thanks for all the support. If you guys figure out what M meant by today, then please tell me, because my mind is still blank. I’ll tell you guys what happens tomorrow, especially since we have a sports rally.

-Omni

10 comments:

  1. Not really sure what she meant by that but I guess she just wanted to let you know she was there, even if that was a weird way of doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She likes you. Seriously that's almost obvious. Just make sure you don't think negative stuff about the friendship. Always be optimistic if things don't seem like it's getting anywhere Good luck with your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tough one , girls are strange creatures my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great read as usual. You can never predict girls unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh mate, be sure that this girly doesn't do too much damage. Learn to cope & forget, at least for a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the problem. I allways give myself 2 options; euither go for it, and have a chance to harm our friendship. Or don't go for it, and allways be wondering: "what if...."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your schooling! Cheers for the read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts have always interested me. This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its obvious she's into you dude.

    ReplyDelete