Saturday, January 14, 2012

1/14/12 – Saturday (Blog #14)


Have no fear! My second week of blogging is almost done! Sorry about yesterday everyone, I must’ve seemed totally depressed and everything. But, don’t worry. That was just a little phase, and now I’m back to normal. I didn’t even realize it’s already my second week of blogging and posting them online. I’m pretty amazed in myself for getting this far. To all the comments telling me cool down and all that, yeah I suppose I’ll do that. Thanks for all the support.

Today, I woke up around 10 am, since I was apparently going to go out with a couple of my friends. My friend came and picked me up around noon, and we went to Round 1. I was pretty excited, because I’ve wanted to play Initial D for the longest time, and buy one of those license cards. If you guys ever go to Round 1 and play Initial D Stage 6 AA, and see the name ‘Omni’, that’s me! I bought a card, but man, I was really annoyed. One license cost 7 or 8 credits, which is $8 USD, which is a lot for just a card. But, of course, I stuck with it, and played about $20 worth of drives on the license, and got to level 4 today. My friends also picked out a girl avatar for me, but whatever, I suppose. She does sort of look like M anyways.

After a few rounds, my friends and I bought a time hour card, which is $10 for one hour of unlimited play on certain games, and you can slide the card every minute and 30 seconds. We were playing some two-player pirate game, and switched out after every death, and kept on charging the time hour card every chance we got so it added up credits. After a while, around 2 pm, we got a bit hungry and walked around in the mall and bought some pretzels to eat. They were pretty good, seeing as how I don’t usually eat them.

After that, we went back inside and played around more, and when we got tired, we started heading out.  At Round 1, and every other arcade, there are those claw machines that seem almost rigged. There were a couple of girls that were trying to win this giant stuffed animal but the claw machine just wouldn’t let them win it. I almost felt like trying to play a round for them and getting it for them, but I didn’t have enough credits in my card to play a game. And, if I actually did win the stuffed animal, I think I’d give it to M instead. How cruel of me, ha.

After we left Round 1, I called up a few friends of mine, and we all went out to eat KBBQ, or Korean barbeque. It’s pretty much a giant plate in the middle of a table, and you can put an all you can eat amount of meat on it. We each take turns cooking and we ate about 20 plates of meat for about 2 or three hours. If you’re a meat lover, you’ve definitely got to try it.

Throughout the day, I was texting M too, so that helped cheer up my day. I also have a day off Monday from school, due to MLK, so my weekend seems to be doing pretty well. I was supposed to go bowling and eat Roscoe’s after, but I don’t think I’m going to go. I’m pretty much broke just from today, spending about $40 on Round 1 and KBBQ.

That’s pretty much it for the day. I typed this up earlier than usual; it’s barely 10:30 pm here. It’s because I’m pretty tuckered out from the day and I feel like I might go to sleep early. I also ate a lot, so I’m in this food coma, ha. I’ll post my blog again tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for the support!

-Omni

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back on track :D glad you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, you should have won that stuffed animal for those girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds much more productive (and fun) than my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love reading your stuff, keep it up buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man, I finally got time to read through blogs I have followed fully. I read all of your posts from day 1 and found them interesting as you mainly have the same life as me, a 16 almost 17 year old. I've been in the same situation as you have been with 'M' my advice would be to be patient and wait for an opportunity to see her in real life when she is not with a friend and try not to text her too often without a reply. Anyway just my advice, you don't have to listen to it im no relationship god.. Anyway goodluck and keep up the good work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you're keeping it up with 'M'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds like a lot of fun. Consider me jealous

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank for sharing this

    ReplyDelete