Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/17/12 – Tuesday (Blog #17)


Oh man, I got my finals starting tomorrow! I’m so glad I don’t have to study for anything, since tomorrow is just Physics and C++. We already took our finals for Physics before winter break, so I’m not really scared for that, and for C++, we don’t have finals, so we just work on our assignments. Tomorrow’s going to be a short day too, so I’ll probably come home and just sleep or rest. Maybe I can try and ask M out on a date, ha. Although that probably won’t happen, I’ll probably still try and ask. Thanks for all the comments and continued interest in my blog.

Today was pretty chill. Classes were really boring, and the same thing as usual, so I didn’t really care about it much. Oh, in my CAD class, me and my partner started to create our 3D model made out of plywood, so that’s going to probably last for a month or so. My other classes, I just fell asleep or talked with friends or studied, so it’s really boring.

During lunch, I went in to do a tutoring session with friends, and I saw M there. She was with her group of friends, and they were all talking, who knows what girls talk about these days. I wanted to say hi to her or something, but I couldn’t just get up from my tutee and talk to her. I thought about texting her, but she didn’t really seem to be in a mood to text. Her friends and her all had serious expressions, and really just listened to each other talk, so it seemed like something serious was going on.

After school, I had to tutor again, and then went to Popeyes to eat, since its 2 pieces for a dollar on Tuesdays. I also texted M, and asked her about lunch, and she only told me that they were just talking about some serious stuff. It’s weird, though. I know she’s sad, and I can see it, but I don’t want to directly tell her and ask, and she still doesn’t want to open up to me and tell me. It’s probably a trust issue or something, and I don’t know how to get her to trust me.

That’s pretty much it, so if anyone has any tips on trying to get M to open up to me more, that’d be greatly appreciated. I’ll put up a blog tomorrow as always. Thanks for reading.

-Omni

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with your studies!

    Not sure what to do on the M front... they can be a tough nut to crack, that's for sure. Just make sure you be yourself and not someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be yourself and you'll be fine Omni :)
    And if she doesn't want to be with you, you will find someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't rush things, I'm sure she'll open up when she's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck bro, sure you'll be fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe directness is the best? Just say your obviously sad and it upsets me to see you like this , is there anything i can do to help even if its just someone to chat too?

    just though : does she know you fancy her or does she just think ur playing the long con just to smash her? coz depending on your intentions or her perception of it and what shes like as a person i mean some girls want the romantic perfect thing and some just wanna get smashed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck man, you'll do great :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck man! Also I can't wait to get back into school. Its strange when your in you want out, and when your out you want back in! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some times its best to give people space. If shes talking serious she may need days to think stuff over and any intrution could be annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. C++ is amazing, and will still be very useful for the next 10 years (at least)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to learn C++. I taught myself html the other day on my lunch break, and today I started a class that's going to work with dreamweaver though it's focus is on art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. too complex for me

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want to get M to trust you, then maybe you should start by letting her know that you trust her. Tell her something you wouldn`t want alot of people to know.

    ReplyDelete