Sunday, January 15, 2012

1/15/12 – Sunday (Blog #15)


Wow, today was such a lazy day for me, so I really didn’t do much. Thanks to all of you for continuing to read this every day. All of the comments really encourage me to keep on blogging, so thanks to you all.

I woke up today around 8 for some reason, not so sure why. I was pretty tired from yesterday, so I thought I’d sleep the whole day, but I suppose not. I didn’t eat breakfast, and just checked online and talked to my friends. We were deciding whether or not to go bowling today, but it was only three people including myself, so we decided to just skip it. Me, being in the lazy mood, was almost deciding to go back to sleep, but I was pretty hungry, since it was already around noon.

I made myself some noodles to eat, and watched the Giants vs. Packers game. I still can’t believe the Packers lost. I’m not a real big fan of football, so I just bandwagon the teams, but I can’t believe the Packers lost. They were so famous and all that, with commercials on T.V. all the time and everything. After that, I wasn’t really in the mood to go out, so I stayed home, like earlier.

I downloaded this new name called Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It’s pretty interesting. I played it just about the whole day, and will probably play it after finishing this blog. It’s about the future where robotic limbs and implants can be put in humans, and there’s a war between the implant company and the purists, or the people who think implants should be banned. It reminds me of Metal Gear Solid, where you can either sneak or go Rambo, but it’s a lot better to sneak.

Anyways, along with the game, I also started to go back to exercising. I haven’t any pushups or sit ups in a week or so, so I began again. I did my usual sets of pushups, bicycle sit ups, pull ups, dips, and chin ups. I did them for about an hour or so, and it got me pretty tired. I’ll probably be feeling it tomorrow or later tonight. Luckily I have no school tomorrow, so it should be okay.

That’s pretty much all for the day: a lot of gaming and working out, and a whole lot of being lazy. I’ll post my blog again tomorrow. Oh, and I forgot to mention, but M ignored my texts today again. It’s weird, but I think this is going to be a steady thing that happens with her. One day she’ll reply and pretend nothing happened, and the next day she’ll ignore me. Oh well. Better post this online before it turns to midnight!

-Omni

10 comments:

  1. Keep up the gaming buddy! Don't worry about chicks, they can be hard to read sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday I'm starting the 6 weeks 100 push ups and 200 sit ups challenge. Then I'll add in my ol' normal routine. Hoping to get back into shape soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all works out for ya tough guy! M is missing out, bnut stop texting her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicks are the hardest things to understand, ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Women, how do they work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Deus things sounds like an interesting came. I might check it out myself.

    ReplyDelete